Your business could help us make a real difference in the local community.
The support of local and national businesses is vital to the running of our foodbank. We’d love your business to help us tackle food poverty on your doorstep. There are lots of ways to get involved, from volunteering with us a team building activity, to sharing your expertise.
- Organise a fundraising event to help make sure that no-one has to go hungry.
- Sponsor or donate equipment to help with the day-to-day running of the foodbank.
- Hold a team building day – volunteer with us and see how many food donations your team can sort and pack for people in crisis.
- Ask your staff to share their workplace skills with our volunteers to make us more effective.
- Run a food drive at your offices.
If your company shares our belief that no-one should go hungry in our local area, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about getting involved please contact us.
Our thanks has to be extended to the many anonymous financial donors who have helped Stockport Foodbank as well as the scores of people who donate through our supermarket collection points.
At this time we’d also like to express our thanks to:
St Christopher’s Church
NS Domestic Services
Our current partners include:
Convenzis is a family run company with over 50 years of combined experience across the team in the events industry, we are our proud to provide in-person and virtual conferences, summits and dinners for the Public, Private, Education, Government, Healthcare and Third Sectors.
We aim to bring together senior teams in the public and private sectors to deliver change and transformation. We use our vast amount of practical experience in public sector event management to provide high-level CPD accredited days that provide invaluable networking opportunities, exposure to high-ranking government speakers and tailored sponsored exhibition sessions.